Friday 20 December 2019

Burns Night 22 Jan 2020

NEED to know!
How many are coming.
What each attendee's contribution is.

Placemats, songbooks are being prepared, so above info required.

No more arm twisting - need volunteers.
"I've done my bit" - "I'll sit this one out"  DOES NOT CUT IT!

Passive wallflowers - Naw    Jaggy thistles owning the night - Aye

Still need 3 parts of the "formal" evening covered
1 Address haggis
2 Lassies
3 Grace

Everyone contributing to the evening's entertainment
has been our formula for a successful evening.

This is not like any other BS.
 This is the Ooters' BS.
Let us keep it that way.

Let me know ASAP

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Hi Johnny,
You kenI'm comin and I hive been tellt whit tae dae.
See you there
Jimmy

Paul said...

Happy to do the Grace.

Otherwise ‘To a Fallen Elm’ - John Clare.

Paul